Wholesale Actuated Butterfly Valves
DBV valve manufacturer has been providing actuated butterfly valve OEM services for customers all over the world since 2007. We can manufacture custom actuated butterfly valves with many kinds of operations and materials. The competitive discount prices are also available if you buy actuated butterfly valves in bulk. Moreover, DBV supplier offers 24 hours services and accepts small quantity orders.
- MOQ: 1 PCS ( Buy more, save more)
- Connection types of valves: Buttweld, wafer, flange, lug, grooved
- Valve Offset: Triple Offset, double offset, concentric
- Valve material: Ceramic, cast iron, stainless steel, ductile iron
- Valve operation: Hydraulic, motorized, pneumatic
Actuated Butterfly Valve for Sale
What is Actuated Butterfly Valve
These valves operate the flow of the liquid in terms of a disk. Inside the pipe, this disk turns on a diametrical axis. The disk can also be rotated by two semicircular plates attached to a standard spindle. The liquid flows in only one direction in an actuated butterfly valve.
Actuated Butterfly Valve Principle
The actuator is a device used in controlling or moving a system or mechanism. The principle of this actuated butterfly valve is to take energy. The valve usually gets energy from the electricity, liquid, or air and then converts it into motion.
Actuated Butterfly Valve Applications
The actuated butterfly valves are used in various applications and industries such as paper, sugar industry, textiles, water, and waste effluent treatment plants.
- Drilling production and the construction industry
- Air conditioning, heating, and cooling water circulation
- Vacuum applications and pneumatic conveyors
- Desulphurization plants
- Compressed air and gas applications
- Chemical industry
Actuated Butterfly Valve Advantages
- Remote isolation
- Synchronization of multiple line valves
- Protection against possible misuse
Actuated Butterfly Valve Types
There are pneumatic or electric actuators with which butterfly valves are sometimes automated. Remote operation is possible for different reasons. The reasons may be planted’ safety, labor-saving, assurance of product quality, and automatic sequencing.
Other types of actuators are chosen that depend on many factors. These factors are cycling requirements, air supply availability, environmental conditions, and compatibility and cost with the type of control operation. If flow control is considered, then positioners can be mounted on these actuated butterfly valves.
Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
These valves are excellent in performance and are usually famous for giving outstanding durability and life. The good thing about the pneumatic butterfly valve is that it is available in fully assembled form. Pneumatic butterfly valves are useful because they are usually connected with single-acting actuators or double-acting actuators.
Pneumatic butterfly valve working principle
A pneumatic butterfly valve is a form of a pneumatic valve. Here the valve also uses the circular butterfly plate. This circular butterfly valve rotates when the valve opens and closes. It will thus cause the opening of the pneumatic valve.
Characteristics of pneumatic operated butterfly valve.
The actuator is made up of anti-corrosion material. This material is hard anodized aluminum.
The pinion is made up of nickel-plated steel, which helps reduce friction to a much extent.
The Piston of these valves is made up of POM material. Keep in mind that POM material is more durable than aluminum.
Butterfly valve body:
The butterfly Valve body is made up of ductile iron. It is to note that the body of a butterfly valve is also an anti-corrosion material.
The disc of this valve is made up of steel which is zinc-plated or stainless steel (zinc-plated)
The shaft does not become wet because it is made up of AISI 430 stainless steel material.
Pneumatic Operated butterfly Valves advantages
- Pneumatic Operated butterfly Valves are easy to disassemble and repair. These valves are smaller in size and lightweight. Moreover, they are effortless to install in any position.
- The structure of these butterfly valves is compact and straightforward, where the operating torque is also small. Additionally, it is straightforward to open the valve at 90 ° rotation.
- The flow in this pneumatic operated butterfly valves is up to the mark and straight. Consequently, the regulation performance of the valve is also excellent.
- There is a strong connection between the valve rod and butterfly plate that embrace a pin-free structure. This structure usually overcomes the internal leakage point.
- The butterfly plate’s outer circle has a spherical shape. The sealing of the valve is enhanced with this shape, and it also increases its longevity.
- It is possible to replace the seal where the sealing is up to the mark to get two-way sealing.
- According to the user’s requirements, it is also possible to coat the butterfly valve, such as polytetrafluoroethylene or nylon.
- The valve is specially designed for wafer connection and wafer connection.
- Motorized Butterfly Valve
- These valves give the maximum amount of control over process media going through the system’s pipeline. Therefore, the alignment of the resulting flow gives the best outcome for production. The motorized butterfly valve works when the position of the round disc is changed. Within a pipeline, this round disc is located.
This disc helps give a reliable and durable seal when it is essential to stop or limit process media flow.
Motorized Butterfly Valve
The pipeline of this valve is fully closed, so the flow is also stopped. Consequently, the disk of the valve is attached to the shaft. Keep in mind that a motor controls the valve shaft. When the motor is moving, then the valve is in an open position where the disc is parallel to the pipeline.
Here the liquid flows in both directions. The disc is still present within the pipeline that results in a drop in flow volume. Moreover, flow is a given choice to pass. If there is a desire to control, regulate, or throttle for volume according to the production needs, the disc is partially open by turning in an appropriate position.
The good thing about motorized butterfly valves is that they can easily adjust themselves during the process to give the appropriate amount of liquid.
Motorized butterfly valve application
Many applications use butterfly valves, such as:
Oil and gas production, Pulp and Paper Industry, utilities, marine industry, petrochemical processing, fuel handling systems. Refrigeration and air conditioning etc.
Motorized butterfly valve advantages
- It is easy to open and close the electric butterfly valve rapidly.
- This valve is energy-saving with less fluid resistance.
- Most surprisingly, electric butterfly valves are lightweight with a simple structure and small volume.
- An electric butterfly valve can transport the mud with the apertures with the least accumulated liquid.
- This valve can achieve good sealing when it is under low pressure.
- The regulating performance of an electric butterfly valve is up to the mark.