Wholesale Wafer Check Valve
The biggest feature of the wafer check valve is its wafer contour, which makes it a very ideal check valve. The wafer valve produced by DBV wafer check valve manufacturer is named for its compact size. Their small size facilitates their own quick cleaning and maintenance.
DBV wafer check valve is designed to be slim and not easy to block. This design makes it ideal for use with materials that contain solid particles or debris. The crystal valve we produce can be installed vertically or horizontally, as long as the backpressure required to make the check valve in place is sufficient. If the backpressure is insufficient, DBV wafer check valve manufacturer can also provide customers with some accessories to assist the valve work.
DBV is also a professional double-plate check valve manufacturer. The double-plate check valve is one of the wafer check valves. This valve is thinner and lighter than the traditional check valve. The valves produced by DBV dual-plate check valves manufacturer are equipped with rubber seats, so the valve can provide excellent sealing performance.
- Available Wafer Check Valve Types: dual plate wafer check valve, double door wafer check valve, wafer swing check valve, dual plate wafer check valve, wafer type nonreturn valve, flanged wafer check valve, wafer lug check valve, stainless steel wafer check valve, 4 inch wafer check valve, 6 wafer check valve, etc.
- MOQ: 1pcs.
- Wafer check valves can be used in many different applications. These include: Power plant, mining industry, Chemical Industry.
Wafer Check Valve Working Principle
The working principle of the wafer check valve is actually to allow the medium to flow in only one direction and prevent the medium from flowing in the opposite direction. Under normal working conditions, the wafer check valve will automatically play a role, and the valve flap will open under the pressure of fluid from one direction.
Wafer Check Valve Features and advantages
1. High integrity seal, convenient for quick disassembly on site
2. One-piece lining
3. The stop pin can prevent the discs from contacting each other, thereby preventing the discs from being damaged.
4. Provide drainage connection on demand