Wholesale Knife Gate Valves
The main function of the knife gate valve is to switch and isolate the liquid in the system with high suspended solids content. At the same time, the knife gate valve is especially suitable for processing mud, viscous, corrosive, and abrasive media. When the knife gate valve is in the fully open position, the smallest pressure drop can be produced. Knife gate valves are usually used in harsh environments, especially in highly corrosive wastewater. Because the knife gate valve is not susceptible to damage caused by corrosion, it does not require frequent maintenance or even replacement, which reduces the customer’s cost of use. The knife gate valve is only used when it needs to be fully opened or completely closed. At the same time, the design of the knife gate valve allows it to open and close slowly, so as to prevent the valve from being impacted by a water hammer.
Knife Gate Valve Applications
- Heavy oils
- Non-flammable viscous fluids
- Clean water
Knife Gate Valve Advantages
- Knife gates are cheap, easy to operate, and light in weight.
- Knife gate valves have advantages in applications involving viscous fluids such as silt and mud because their blades can easily cut through thick liquids.
- The corrosion resistance of the knife gate valve is very good.
- The knife gate valve has a compact structure, a reasonable design, and less materials.
- Knife gate valves have good sealing performance.
- Our knife gate valve is very compact and easy for customers to operate.