Butterfly Valves for Sale
DBV, a major butterfly valve manufacturer of butterfly control valves and other related industrial components for 20 years. Our valves are widely used in the oil and gas, chemical and energy service industries. With a dedicated R&D team and continuous innovation, DBV butterfly valve supplier can develop industrial butterfly valves suitable for various piping systems. In addition to standard butterfly valves, DBV butterfly valve manufacturer also offers custom butterfly valves and custom assemblies for unique applications to meet the needs of various industries. Moreover, the complete QC butterfly valve manufacturing process is also an advantage of DBV butterfly valve manufacturer, All our butterfly valves undergo extensive and rigorous testing before leaving our butterfly valve factory to further ensure 100% quality assurance.
- Min Order Quantity: 1 PCS. (Buy More Save More)
- Factory Direct Prices & Timely Delivery
- Custom Options: valve dimension, pressure, connection type, operation type, material, company logo, packaging, etc.
- Custom Material: Aluminum, Copper, Bronze, Silicone Bronze, Brass, Grey Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, 3% Nickel Iron, Nickel-Plated Ductile Iron, 400 Series Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Alloy 20Cb-3, Monel, Stellite, Hastelloy C, etc.
- Available Butterfly Valve Types: Wafer-style butterfly valve, Lug-style butterfly valve, Rotary valve, double flanged butterfly valve, triple offset butterfly valve, grooved butterfly valve, etc.
Actuated Butterfly Valve
Know More about Butterfly Valves
Butterfly Valve History
The DBV butterfly valve manufacturer will introduce you the history of butterfly valves below. An example of a butterfly valve is the choke in a carburetor. While the concept used in a butterfly valve is a fairly common one, its application in industrial piping actually began in the 1930s. The applications of this valve started from oil field use but eventually spread to other industries.
Eventually, these valves became very common, and a lot of other types emerged. Butterfly manufacturers tried to standardize the design, but they did not succeed. There were standardized flanged waterwork valves in the fluid processing industry, rubber-lined lug valves, and wafer valves. But the butterfly valves were the ones that were standardized the least.
Eventually, in 1882, high-performance valves were standardized. If anyone wants an end-to-end unstandardized valve, they are still available, but they may not be for many years. Famous butterfly valve manufacturers such as DBV butterfly valve manufacturers and kitz butterfly valves have participated in the formulation of modern butterfly valve standards.
Worldwide Butterfly Valve Brands
There are many butterfly valve manufacturers in the world: Dezurik butterfly valve, Demco butterfly valves, Xomox butterfly valves, Flowserve butterfly valve, Metso butterfly valve, Pentair butterfly valves, Gea butterfly valve, Definox butterfly valve, Metso butterfly valve, Pentair butterfly valves, Gea butterfly valve, Festo butterfly valve, DBV butterflv manufacturer, etc.
Butterfly Valve Working Principle
How does a butterfly valve work?
The principle used in the construction of butterfly valves is the pipe damper principle. The flow element rotates on either a horizontal or vertical axis. It is a disc shape, and its diameter is about the same as that of the inside of an adjoining pipe.
The valve opens fully when the flow element is parallel to the piping run. When the disc is at a 90 degrees angle, the valve closes. This happens because the passageway is open in a similar position and allows the passage of fluids.
Handle-locking devices can secure the valves. Butterfly valves work in a manner quite similar to that of ball valves. So why don’t we just use ball valves? Well, for starters, butterfly valves cost much lesser than butterfly valves. Secondly, butterfly valves are lighter in weight. For this reason, they don’t need a lot of support.
There is a rod that passes through the disc (flow element) onto an actuator. This actuator is at the other end of the rod. We can rotate the actuators to turn the disc parallel or perpendicular and restrict or release the flow of fluids. The disc is there during the flow, which causes it to create a pressure drop when open.
Custom Butterfly Valve Materials
DBV butterfly valve manufacturer offers complete butterfly valve automation services to global clients. Our company can supply special automated butterfly valve assemblies designed around your products or your particular applications.
Available butterfly valve material selections:
- Carbon Steel: WCB, LCB, WCC, LC1, A105, LF2
- Stainless Steel: CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, 310S, 904L, F304, F316, F304L, F316L, CF8C, F347
- CR-MO Alloy: WC6, WC9, C5, C12A, F11, F22, F5, F91
- Duplex Stainless Steel: 4A, 5A, 6A, F51, F53, F55
- Copper Alloy: C95800, C95500, C83600
- Monel Alloy: MONEL 400, MONEL 500, M35-1
- Inconel Alloy: INCONEL600, INCONEL 625, INCONEL 800
- Titanium Alloy: TITANIUM GR2, GR3, GR5, GR12
- Hastelloy: Hastelloy C-276
Butterfly Valve Application Guide
Do you know the uses of butterfly valve? DBV butterfly valve manufacturer will tell you the applications:
Butterfly valves find their uses in a lot of areas such as fluid processing in the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries. They also act very well when applications are slurry. The valves supplied by butterfly manufacturer are used in the following areas:
- Slurry services
- Fire protection services
- Vacuum services
- High-pressure water and steam services
- High-temperature steam and water services
- Cooling fluids (water, air, gases)
Butterfly Valve Installation
Most problems associated with butterfly valves are related to the difficult installation process.
So it is much better to consider the best-practice while laying out the pipework and installing the valve. In a strong and pliable butterfly valve, the seat generally spreads to either side of the valve. Thanks to these seats, no gaskets are required. The seat performs all the functions of a gasket.
Butterfly valves are different in that the discs go beyond the face of the valve. The disc opens at angles of approximately 30 degrees or more when it is installed between the flanges. Before installation, it should be ensured that the disc can rotate or turn freely to enter the pipework and flanges.
The following tells you the correct installation steps.
- First, you need to make sure that both the pipeline and flanges faces are clean. This is important because any foreign materials or impurities such as pipe scale, welding rods, or slag can limit the disc and seat mobility.
- You don’t need gaskets if the valve’s seats are resilient—gaskets extent to both the faces/sides of the valve.
- The pipework should be aligned and the flanges spread out enough so that the valve body can easily slide through the flanges without coming into contact with the pipe flanges.
- The valve disc should be set about 10% open so that it doesn’t get stuck when the position is fully seated.
- The valve needs to be inserted between the flanges in a manner that does not damage the seat faces. Take care to not lift the valve by the operator or actuator mounted on the valve. The valve should instead be lifted by locating holes or through a nylon sling.
- Next, the valve should be placed between the flanges. The flanges should be centred and the bolts inserted, and hand tightened.
- Open the disc carefully to ensure that the disc doesn’t contact the inside of the adjacent pipes.
- Close the valve disc slowly and ensure clearance of the disc edge.
- Open the disc fully and make sure to tighten all the bolts.
- Repeat the full closing process to a fully open process rotation. This is just to make sure that the clearance is smooth and accurate.
Butterfly Valve Maintenance
DBV butterfly valve manufacturer introduces the following steps you can do to take care of butterfly valves.
- There is a grease fitting at the top of the valve you may not notice when you first get your butterfly valve. You can put grease at an opening in the neck of your butterfly valve. The excess grease will flow out.
- Lithium-based grease can be applied to the gearbox.
- Use any silicon-based lubricant to clean the butterfly valve.
- You should rotate or cycle the butterfly valve if it’s not used daily. This can be done once a month to ensure mobility.
- Check if the valve operates properly In both closed and open positions. Adjust them if necessary.
- Check the valve if you feel like there might be a leakage problem. Regular inspection is the key. You should also inspect the other parts like the piping, bolts, etc., for any possible issues that may arise.
Why Choose DBV Butterfly Valve Manufacturer?
- Rich experience: DBV is a reliable butterfly valve manufacturer with 14 years of experience. We have provided custom butterfly valves to customers ranging from small equipment manufacturers to World famous Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical companies.
- Competitive prices: DBV butterfly valve manufacturer has its own manufacturing plant in China, so affordable factory-direct prices are available.
- Custom butterfly valve service: DBV butterfly valve manufacturer offers one-stop custom butterfly valve manufacturing service to meet different demands of customers.
- Advanced production technology: The reason why DBV butterfly valve manufacturer has stood out for many years is that it produces valves with high precision and high quality methods. DBV butterfly valve manufacturer has our own cryogenic testing facility, and all valves are tested with helium. The reason why DBV butterfly manufacturer maintains its leading position is that it can provide butterfly valves with low friction, corrosion resistance and high-quality sealing capabilities for heavy to light pipelines.
- Extensive customer base: DBV China butterfly valve manufacturer leads engineering industrial products and solutions including butterfly valves. We have a strong presence in nearly 60 countries/regions, including italy, india, usa, uk, etc. Serving 6 continents distribute products in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Reputable triple offset butterfly valve manufacturer: The triple eccentric butterfly valve is long used in high-demand piping systems, so high precision is required in butteffly valve manufacturing process. DBV butterfly valve manufacture conducts extensive quality testing to ensure the product is durable.
- Reailiable rubber lined butterfly valve manufacturer: DBV butterfly valve supplier can provide center rubber lined butterfly valves for 20 years. Our lined butterfly valve series is the best solution for seawater.
- Good Stainless steel butterfly valve manufacturer: High-performance stainless steel butterfly valves are widely used in treat corrosive fluids and processed food-grade products.
- Comprehensive high performance butterfly valve manufacturer: We can supply most kinds of butterfly valves at the market.
- Top pneumatic butterfly valve manufacturer: DBV is a leading pneumatic butterfly valve manufacturer and supplier in the valve industry. We can manufacture a variety of valve body types and sizes according to its use and performance.
Contact Us: Feel free to contact us if you want to know more details of our butterfly valves or our service. DBV butterfly valve manufacturer will reply to you in 12 hours.