Wholesale Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve
The trunnion ball valve is a quarter-turn valve, which has greater strength and lower operating torque. DBV valve manufacturer adopts the world’s advanced industrial technology to produce trunnion ball valves. Our valve factory has good spraying technology and assembly standards, which makes our trunnion valves have good product quality. If you want to wholesale trunnion valves, DBV trunnion ball valve manufacturer must be your best choice.
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Available Valve Materials: cast iron, ceramic, ductile iron, stainless steel, and so on.
- Sort by Default Order
- Display 9 Products per page
How Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve Works
The trunnion ball valve is a quarter-turn valve that is used to stop or start the flow of the medium in the pipeline. In a trunnion mounted, one end of the ball is connected to the valve stem and the other end is connected to the trunnion. This design in the ball valve allows the ball to be firmly fixed in place.
Trunnion ball valves have more advantages than free float valves. They are suitable for a variety of low and high-pressure applications, and have lower operating costs than free float valves.
Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve Advantages
High pressure applications
For high pressure applications, trunnion ball valves are the ideal type of ball valve design. Because in the floating ball valve, the ball has a certain degree of freedom of movement. However, in the design of the trunnion valve, the ball will not float when connected with the trunnion, so that the two sides of the trunnion ball valve can have a good seal and will not increase the torque of the valve stem. Therefore, in high pressure applications, trunnion ball valves will provide better sealing.
The use of a spring seat can make the trunnion ball valve work normally under both low pressure and high pressure. Because the spring seat can form a good seal under both low pressure and high pressure.
Reduce operating costs
Because the trunnion mounted has a lower operating torque, its operating cost is lower than other ball valves.
Trunnion Mounted Ball Valve Applications
Trunnion ball valves are most commonly used in the following industries:
- Chemical industry: Because trunnion ball valves have good sealing and safety, they are widely used in hazardous chemical applications.
- Electrical industry: Trunnion ball valves can be used in electrical equipment such as turbines, skids, generators and compressors.
- Oil and gas industry: Trunnion ball valves are also often used in natural gas plants, refinery raw material pipelines, natural gas feed pipelines, crude oil plants and industrial gas processing plants.
- Pipeline industry: The trunnion mounted has the ability to handle a variety of different media (such as gas, slurry and liquid), so it is extremely important for the pipeline industry.
- Hydrocarbon industry: Trunnion ball valves are extremely useful for hydrocarbon processing.